Artificial Intelligence in Softwares
AI is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. Its a way to make a computer controlled the robot or any software work as a human or an animal.
AI accomplished that how human work, thinks on daily basis, play, understand, follow the instructions if given any or solving a problematic matter, then using the outcomes of all this an intelligent software or a system is developed.
AI often revolves around algorithms which are capable of learning from data, they can enhance themselves by learning
Applictions of AI
Natural Language processing
Recognition of Handwriting
Recognition of Speech
Intelligent Robots, etc
Goals of AI
1. To Create Expert Systems − The systems which exhibit intelligent behavior, learn, demonstrate, explain, and advice its users.
2. To Implement Human Intelligence in Machines − Creating systems that understand, think, learn, and behave like humans.
Types of AI
There are 4 types of Artificial Intelligence:
1. Reactive Machines- The most basic types of AI systems are purely reactive and have the ability neither to form memories nor to use past experiences to inform current decisions. It also improves the ability of AI system to play specific games more better.
2. Limited Memory- These observations are added to the self-driving cars’ preprogrammed representations of the world, which also include lane markings, traffic lights and other important elements, like curves in the road.
3. Theory of mind- We might stop here, and call this point the important divide between the machines we have and the machines we will build in the future. However, it is better to be more specific to discuss the types of representations machines need to form, and what they need to be about.
4. Self-Awareness- The final step of AI development is to build systems that can form representations about themselves. Ultimately, we AI researchers will have to not only understand consciousness but build machines that have it.
AI is developed and designs just to minimize the real world problems. So just get ready to be problemless!!